Quinoa with chicken and serrano ham
Delicious recipe I bring you today! The same name of the recipe indicates its texture to the palate, melooosoooo yum ñam.
This dish is a new way of tasting the quinoa, now so fashionable. Which does not surprise me, because it has a lot of properties that make it a superfood. It is beneficial and essential for those of us who enjoy taking care of ourselves and we like to lead a healthy life.
Ingredients for two people
- 140 grams of quinoa
- 1/2 chopped chicken breast
- 2 slices of serrano ham in taquitos
- 100 grams of sliced mushrooms
- 1 chopped purple onion
- 25 grams of grated low-fat cheese
- Extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- A pinch of salt
- Ground black pepper
Ingredients for the broth
- 1 liter of water
- 1 tablespoon of: oregano, thyme, basil, parsley, coriander
- 15 grains of black pepper
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- First of all it is necessary Ary to make the broth that will serve to cook the quinoa.
- Afterwards, put all the ingredients in a pan over the heat and let cook for 20 minutes. Reserve it.
- Then, in a casserole with a little extra virgin olive oil, brown the seasoned chicken, add the onion and sauté.
- The next step is to incorporate the mushrooms and the serrano ham. Leave for about 5 minutes.
- Put the quinoa in the pan and stir everything well. Then, over medium heat, pour the saucepan into a saucepan and let the broth drain before adding the next saucepan. Continue until the quinoa is done, about 15 minutes (see package instructions).
- Finally, remove from heat, add grated cheese and stir, let stand 5 minutes and ready.
Enrich the post with your comment!