Circuit to tone and work your legs
Harden and tighten your legs now!
We all know that it is very important to work all parts of the body, in general, to get a body 10, but many times we forget the leg training. Believe it or not, the legs represent approximately 30% of your body weight. If you do not train them, it means that you neglect a very important part of your body. In addition you will make all other muscle groups improve. You will achieve to give your body a complete harmony.
So you do not forget to harden and tone your legs! Noemí Martínez brings a circuit of 9 exercises. You will be able to harden and tone your legs in a more fun and dynamic way.
You should not forget to train your legs for the following reasons:
- It provides an increase in testosterone, which It will predispose you to better endure physical training and improve circulation.
- Having well-worked legs will increase the body's response to an activity, and will give you more strength and endurance.
- If you have well-worked legs you will increase the body's response to various activities, so you will be endowed with more strength and stamina.
- Indirectly you will be working other muscle areas of the body.
We leave you a short description of the video to make it easier for you to carry out the exercises, in addition to its respective table:
- You will start the routine with some squats , you must do 20 repetitions.
- The second exercise is the strides forward , 30 repetitions.
- You will continue with the twin extension , 40 repetitions.
- The fourth exercise is the squats on the wall , you will do 50 repetitions.
- The fifth exercise tries to do 100 repetitions of jumping jacks.
- In exercise number six you will repeat the squats on the wall, 50 repetitions.
- Next you will do sumo squats , about 40 repetitions.
- In exercise number 8 you will do elevation of legs , 80 repetitions.
- To finish the routine you will do 20 squats
Break your routine and follow these exercises!
Enrich the post with your comment!